Friday, June 3, 2011

Disclaimer

So I speak my mind the good the bad, wretched, amusing, and hearty ramblings that course through me at any given time. I am not always, insert the term often, politically correct. I am not a  holder of hands a  fondler of your feelings, I am a writer. If what I say offends you, I'm almost sorry, you are more then welcome to move on. I won't always be tragic, I won't always be funny, in fact I can't promise I will constantly be posting ( I'm also deep in novel land, pray to the publishing gods for me please), I can promise I will give it my all. I will spare no thought, feeling or observation no matter how vague or trying. No matter how blisteringly wrong or positively divine. I am who I am. I offer myself and it is up to you to take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment